Developer: Bytedance Pte. Ltd.
Category: Photo & Video
Ratings: ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
CapCut for PC Video editing is becoming popular day by day. The purpose of video shooting and editing is to captivate the viewers. Platforms such as TikTok and Instagram offer features that are highly tempting to video editors. While selecting an app for video editing, keep in mind that the app should be safe to use and shouldn’t leak any data. Moreover, must consider that editing should not decrease the video quality. Taking these points into consideration, we present one of the best video editing apps: CapCut.
CapCut – An Introduction
CapCut was formerly known as the Viamaker app. To enhance its versatility, the new version includes modern and updated features. With the latest video editing tools, it is perfect for making videos. Since its release, it has gained over five million downloads on Android and iOS Play Stores. Moreover, it creates videos without watermarks and only has one watermark at the end. CapCut for PC has an easy-to-use interface. Its multiple features include special effects, texts, emojis, and the ability to add your music.
System Requirements to Install CapCut
|Name:||CapCut for PC Pro|
|Category:||Photo & Video|
|Language:||English – (US)|
If you want to install CapCut for Windows using an emulator, your PC must meet the following requirements:
- Firstly, you need a PC with at least a dual-core processor. Additionally, if you have more than two cores, your CPU would be able to run it more efficiently.
- Secondly, look if your PC fulfills RAM requirements. Both the NoxPlayer and BlueStacks emulators recommend at least 2GB of RAM.
- Next, verify the size of your hard drive. A minimum of 20 GB free space is required for both CapCut software and Emulator.
- Ensure that your GPU drivers aren’t modified or mounted.
If your system meets all these requirements, we will proceed to ways of CapCut download for PC.
Method 1 – Download Free CapCut for PC using BlueStacks
There are only a few ways to install CapCut for windows on PC, one of them is through Android Emulators. An emulator simulates an android smartphone environment on your PC.
Here are the steps to download the BlueStacks emulator on the PC.
- Follow the link bluestacks.com to open BlueStack’s official website. Here you can find the BlueStacks installer.
- Save the installer in a format that is compatible with your operating system, for example, .exe or .jpg.
- When you open the BlueStacks installer, you will see the download window. Read the terms and conditions and allow the privacy terms. Grant the required permissions.
- Click the “install” button on your screen to begin the installation. For successful installation of all parts of software, it is crucial to have the ability to connect to the BlueStacks servers.
- After successful installation of BlueStacks, open the app and sign into your Google account.
- Go to the Play Store and quest for CapCut in the “Search Bar.”
- Install the CapCut app in BlueStacks and enjoy editing your videos.
Method 2 – Get CapCut for Windows 10 Using NoxPlayer
NoxPlayer is another great emulator just like BlueStacks. The following steps will guide you through the installation of NoxPlayer on your computer.
- Visit the official website of NoxPlayer: bignox.com and Download NoxPlayer.
- To install the file, double-click the downloaded .exe file. The installation may take 2-3 minutes to complete.
- Once the installation is complete, a start button appears on the screen. Accept all the terms and conditions and tap the start button.
- Launch the NoxPlayer app on your windows PC and open the Google Play Store.
- Sign into your Play Store account and find the CapCut editor for PC using the search bar.
- Tap on the Install” or “Download” button to install the CapCut app in the NoxPlayer emulator. After installation is complete, you’ll find the CapCut on your NoxPlayer home screen.
- Enjoy making amazing videos with the CapCut editor for PC.
The above-discussed methods show how you can install CapCut for pc directly through emulators. There is another way to install the CapCut editor for PC using an Apk file. However, even if you want to download CapCut via APK file, you will need an emulator.
Method 3 – CapCut for Windows Free Download from APK File
If you cannot sign into the Play Store or import from it, you can use the CapCut Apk. Follow these steps to download CapCut for PC using APK method:
- Download the CapCut editor APK files from the web browser and save them to the PC.
- Install and run any emulator on your laptop or computer.
- Following the steps above, you can download BlueStacks or NoxPlayer.
- After installing the CapCut editor APK, drag it from the downloads section onto your emulator’s home screen.
- It will start installation on your computer.
Features of CapCut Video Editor
- Multiple editing tools: The variety of editing tools allows users to customize videos easily and precisely. You can split the shots, change the playback speed, add animations, edit the background, and add filters.
- No watermark: The videos you edit with CapCut on PC will not have any watermarks. A watermark-free video can retain its originality.
- No ads: One of the best features of CapCut for Windows 10 is that you won’t see any advertisements when editing videos.
- Audio Library: Add exclusive hits and songs from its extensive catalog to your projects.
- Auto Subtitles: You can generate subtitles automatically with your voice.
- Adjust and change the sound of your clips: CapCut offers options to adjust and modify the audio of your clips, including the sounds and effects. Also, you can extract the sound from your videos and incorporate it into others, or even dub it.
- Sharing Across multiple Platforms: With CapCut, you can share your creations directly to TikTok, Facebook, WhatsApp, or Instagram.
You can check out the best features of capcut in detail here.
CapCut Alternatives for PC
While it doesn’t use the most advanced tools, Funimate does great video editing and is easy to use. With just a few swipes and well-placed touch-ups, you can turn an uninteresting video into something that is effects-laden.
With VideoProc Vlogger, you can edit videos on a Windows PC or Mac. It allows users to trim, split, merge, add music, text, and subtitles, change speed, record voice, and extract audio from video. Just like CapCut, it’s easy to use and offers multiple features.
It is very similar to CapCut for PC in terms of ease of use and is very popular among video editors. With its multi-track timelines and Keyframe controls for motion graphics, you can create a wonderful video. The sophisticated audio and color editing features add more fun to your video recording journey.
CapCut is a video editing application developed by ByteDance. It provides a wide range of features for video editing, including cutting, trimming, adding music, transitions, filters, and various special effects.
Yes, CapCut is available for both Android and iOS platforms, making it accessible to a broad user base.
CapCut is known for its user-friendly interface and a robust set of features, putting it in competition with popular video editing apps like iMovie, Adobe Premiere Rush, and KineMaster.
The innovative features and user-friendly interface of CapCut have made it very popular among users. CapCut video editor for PC is only available on Android/iOS Play Stores. It is now possible to run it on your PC/laptop using Android emulators. The article listed the best and safest methods to free CapCut download for PC. However, if you want to enjoy a different video editing experience, there are other alternatives to CapCut such as Funimate, VideoPro, and GoCut.